Society of Bangladeshi Doctors Queensland Inc (SBDQ)
Cordially invites you to the
2nd Scientific Meeting of 2015 on Wednesday the 5th August 2015
Venue: Michael’s Oriental, 223 Padstow Road, Eight Mile Plains 4113.
Car park: Plenty available at the restaurantScientific Meeting 2015
Time: Sharp by 6:30 pm
Dinner served at the outset (international halal food)
Speakers and the topics are as follows:
- Dr. Atifur Rahman (Cardiologist)- “Use of Novel Oral AntiCoagulants (NOACs)”
- Dr. Shamsul Islam (Gastroenterologist)- “Problems with NOACs”
- Prof. Praga Pillay (Surgeon) – “Surgical Treatment of Gall Bladder Diseases”
Chairperson: Dr. Jamil Ahmed (Cardiologist)
Sponsor: Bayer Australia Ltd
RSVP by 31st July ’15 please:
Dr Selim on 0437 004 840, Dr Mohd Islam (Zaman) on 0413 909 037
SBDQ cordially invites you to the meeting with our State Minister –
Hon. Cameron Dick MP
Code of conduct:
a. Please adhere to time strictly. Time is from 7 pm to 8.30 pm, 1 hr teaching and extra 30 mins for arrival of all, warm up, tea and snacks etc.
b. Please try to speak in English at least when you interact with the tutor, this will improve communication skills – don’t worry, we are Bangladeshis and we will always love Bangladesh.
Following are the details for education session for next three education sessions:
1.Thursday 13 Aug 2015 by Dr Fatima Ashrafi on Evidence based antenatal care – Part 1
Venue: 13 Henry Street, Greenslopes, QLD 4120, Phone 0481318127.
2. Sunday 23 Aug 2015 by Dr Jahar Saha on Exam cases in GP practice – Part 1
Venue: 32 Primchester Avenue, Westend, QLD 4101, Phone 0402962829
* Please note the date is on a Sunday as that is the only free day of the week for Dr Saha.
3. Thursday 3 Sep 2015 – Dr Golam Sarwar – Exam cases as seen in Emergency Department of a large metropolitan hospital. – Part 1
Venue: 12/20 Vanessa Close, Richlands, QLD 4077. Phone 0481143825